Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In a world where children get penetrated, broken, and eaten...

I am DONE with finals!!! Whoo hoo!! It is a wonderful feeling, let me tell you.

I just wanted to tell a story about our culture presentations today. We had to give expositions on our volunteer work (or our groupings with Spaniards over this past semester). So, during our expositions, one guy was trying to say that he introduced himself to these little kids but accidentally said the verb for "insert or penetrate" and our professor's eyes got all wide and she was like, "no! no! that's not the right verb!" And then one guy was trying to say that he broke up a fight between two boys but ended up saying that he broke them. And then another guy said he met some kids and he ate Chinese food with them, but the way he said it was like, "I met some kids that I ate with Chinese food," like he ate the kids and the Chinese food at the same time. It was fabulous. We had such a good time in that class today.

It's weird to think that I'm going home in only four days. But... right now I'm going out with some friends so I'll have to update later (once again...)
Dos besos!!!

No comments: